EEO Compliance and Affirmative Action
In addition to working with clients on the preparation of their affirmative action plans, we also:
- Prepare for and represent organizations during OFCCP compliance reviews. When a scheduling letter is received, we work proactively with the facility to prepare and review all materials required for submission to the OFCCP. If potential issues are identified, we help to develop explanations and solutions. As a law firm, we often represent the establishment before the OFCCP to ensure that legal rights are preserved. In cases where we have prepared the AAP, we are able to respond quickly and precisely to the OFCCP’s information requests.
- Provide training for managers and human resource staff regarding all aspects of affirmative action compliance and implementation. Additionally, provide training regarding harassment, equal employment opportunity, interviewing and hiring, evaluating employees, developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Perform audits of existing AAPs to assess current compliance status. Recommend and develop action plans to put organizations into compliance with the regulations.
- Provide representation of the organization in regard to discrimination complaints filed with EEOC, OFCCP and, where permitted, state FEP agencies.
- Provide guidance on internal investigations for individual and group claims of workplace violence and bullying, harassment, or compensation inequities.
- Preparation of EEO-1 reports.
- Preparation of VETS-100A reports.
Contact Douglas B. Brown, LLC for your EEO/AA compliance services.
Be sure to sign-up for our affirmative action compliance news and updates.