Affirmative Action Law Services – What We Do
Douglas B. Brown, LLC offers a broad range of affirmative action law services that cover regulations relating to females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We work with employers to meet all their affirmative action compliance and OFCCP compliance obligations.
Our team of legal, affirmative action and human resources practitioners provide support to manufacturing, mining, financial, educational, construction, social services, health care and other industry areas to ensure compliance with federal and state affirmative action and EEO Laws.
We represent many organizations in various phases of affirmative action compliance from Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) preparation to OFCCP compliance. Over the past 10 years, we have prepared over 3,400 AAPs and have represented contractors in over 280 compliance reviews. We have trained over 800 HR professionals on how to write an AAP; comply with regulations; and audit their organizations to identify and remedy indicators of discrimination.
Contact Douglas B. Brown, LLC for your affirmative action compliance services.
Our services include:
- Preparing Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs) for federal contractors and subcontractors.
- Representing federal contractors and subcontractors preparing for and undergoing Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) compliance reviews.
- Implementing comprehensive Affirmative Action Programs.
- Affirmative action training for managers and human resource staff on all aspects of Affirmative Action compliance.
- Performing evaluations of existing programs and making recommendations for improvement; developing recordkeeping systems to capture personnel activity regarding applicant flow, hires, promotions, terminations and all other movement into and out of job groups.
- Conducting audits of personnel activity for adverse impact.
- Auditing compensation practices for indicators of discrimination that may be flagged during an OFCCP compliance review.
- Representing employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and various state FEP agencies.
- Advising employers on most aspects of the employment relationship including such matters as discipline, harassment, termination, employment contracts, separation agreements, non-competes, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, Wage-Hour, policies and procedures and most other employment law matters.
- Providing human resources consulting and support to assist organizations in maximizing the value of their most important resource, their employees.